Monday, March 8, 2010

The Voice

I have to admit it: I've been skimming a book about blogging since being hit with blog envy from reading entertaining, killer blogs. Mrs. Fox sure can't turn away the cheap coaching a library book might offer. Still, am I hopelessly backward? Is getting a book on blogs counter-insurgency? Reading "Buzz Marketing with Blogs for Dummies" (horrifically, printed in 2005) - and placing holds on other blog related books is pretty old school, eh?  But wait! If I have to put a hold on these other books, doesn't that mean there are other yahoos out there like myself?  I.....I'm not alone!

Sometimes it takes a book to tell you what you need to know so you can change things. The ego can take it. MY ego, that is.

It seems my "voice" is all over the place. My attitude is also all over the place. You, gentle reader, don't even know what you might find when you come to my Foxden mailbox. There are times I don't know what I'll find until the writing has begun. The variety of written voices and mishmash of ideas will have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment